Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Steampunk Gearrings

Well, several days ago I made a pair of Steampunk earrings for my wife. Then, with a little coaxing from Steve, I decided to mold one of them. So today I injected 30 waxes and sprewed them up for casting. It looks funky.






They will be cast in sterling silver, and will have a sterling post on the back. They will be for sale within the next 2 weeks or so. So pre-order now! You can pre-order it by going here!



Here is a similar pair in brass! Don't worry....Even when in brass, the stud on the back is sterling silver.





See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment