Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Exhibition then Show

So everyone should go to these two events. On April 9th, Tara Nahabetian and her husband Dennis Nahabetian will be having an opening reception for their exhibition at the Indigo Art Gallery in Allen Town, Buffalo. Right after, my band Thrown to the Wolves is having a show down the street at Mr. Goodbar on Elmwood Ave. So go from one to the other!

The opening reception is April 9 from 6-9PM at the Indigo Gallery at 74 Allen St, Buffalo NY. The show is at 1110 Elmwood Ave at Mr. Goodbar at 11PM. Here's the posters:



See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment