Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Myconocle: The Eye of Psilocyborg

Well today I finished my monocle. It's of Steampunk design, and relates (in combination to the crown that is almost done) to a story that I wrote when I was younger. I'll go into that more when I complete the crown.

It's entitled Myconocle: The Eye of Psilocyborg

Myconicle
Myco from Greek mukes for fungus
Onicle from Latin oculus for eye

Psilocyborg
Psilo from psilocybin from Greek psilos for smooth and kube for head
Cyborg from combination of cybernetic organism

It's brass and copper with a leather strap and resin lense.

Here's some photos of it.






See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment