Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stoned: Day 3

Oddly enough, I've been titling these posts as "Stoned," and today is 4:20. So I thought today would be a good day to do some sanding in order to take a good look at the grain and pattern of the stone. I took the picture, then put it into black and white so that everyone can see the grain a bit better. So here's the stats for the day, followed by the picture for today's work. You can actually really start to see the form coming out.





Hours Worked: 3
Amount Subtracted: Less than 5 lbs
Tool of Choice: Chisel and Mallet, with a little sandpaper




Is anyone actually reading this?

See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment