Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Smoke with Edward

Just to start off, this is not a post about Twilight.

I received a commission from a friend of mine. The commission was to re-build an old smoking pipe that belonged to his family, but broke over time. The pipe was brass and wood, and was of traditionional Tibetan style. Here's a picture of what the pipe somewhat looked like before it broke:
I stuck with an industrial design, which is the general approach for me, but also speaks for the client's skills and talents in construction. The client named the pipe Edward, which is the title I will stick with. Here's some pictures of the finished pipe:


See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment