Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking a Break from Being Stoned to Switch to Shrooms

Well, because of recent medical problems, I have to take a short break from my stonework. So in 2 days I made this monicle. There will be a leather strap to make it wearable, and the dome will be etched and filled with red resin for a lense.

This peiece is called Myconicle: The Eye of Psilocyborg. It is a steampunk monicle with (suprise suprise) steampunk mushrooms. It is a follow up to my previous piece The Crown of the Psyilocyking (Pictures coming soon, I swear.)

So here's a snapshot of the monicle pre-etching and pre-leathering. Professional pictures of both pieces will be coming soon.





See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment