Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Stoned: Day 2

More stonework today. This time, I have some progress pictures of me working. On the most part, in my safety gear. Eye protection and a leather apron are a must. The shards flying off from the chisel are very sharp and move quite quickly. The glove on my left hand is to help absorb the blow on the chisel. Here's the statistics of the day, followed by some pictures.

Hours Worked: 4
Amount Subtracted: 5 lbs
Tool of Choice: Chisel and Mallet




This is the picture of today's work.



These are two pictures of the stone before I worked on it. It shows some of the color and grain.



See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment