Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Trees Get Their Revenge

Well, I will be temporarily slowing down in the studio for a week or two.
Saturday evening I was working in the back yard. I was embossing some leather, which seemed simple enough. A very large gust of wind swept through my back yard, knocking a large limb off of the oak tree above me. The limb crashed directly down on my shoulder, dislocating it and knocking me to the ground, giving me a concussion. Three doctors later, I have a lingering concussion with some possible lasting effects, as well as a level 2 AC sprain in my shoulder. So I must slow down.
The up side is: the embossment looks good.


See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment