Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Stoned: Day 4

Well, I was told today by the doctor that I could not do any strenuous activity. However, he said that filing and sanding should be fine. So though I was planning on taking the day off from stoneworking, I decided to give rasping and sanding a shot. It's a bit early in the piece's development, but progress is progress.


Here's the stats and a picture for the day's work:

Hours Worked: 2
Amount Subtracted: 2 lbs
Tool of Choice: Half round course rasp, 60 grit sandpaper
See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment