Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Website and Cards

Well, I've decided to re-do some things in my medical time down. So I switched my website over to make a bit more sense. I've been using Hw7online.com as a website since I was in high school. Well, I've grown up a bit (just a bit) since then, and have more egotistical needs from my website, so I switched it over. The new site's address is jphii.com. Why? John Paul Harris II. There you go. Nice and simple.

With the new site comes a new, upgraded photo gallery as well as a resume. So go check it out and favorite it.

Hw7online.com will (for a short time) forward you to jphii.com.

Also with a new site comes NEW BUSINESS CARDS!
Here's what the new ones look like:

Front:


Back:

So there you go. So go.

See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment