Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Friday, May 7, 2010

I've Been Busy

Well, I've been working harder than ever! With two companies interested in selling my production pieces, I've been trying to make that fly by! So here's some pictures of what I have so far.






So keep an eye out for this going on sale soon.

I also made another piece. This piece is called The Steak Knife of the Steampunk Serial Killer. It is made of brass, copper, and wood. I actually forged out and serrated the blade of the knife myself. Why is there a crank, you may ask? Well, when you crank the crank, it maked the blade go back and forth like a turkey carver. And it actually works!



I also took more photos of the Myconocle.




So there you go...I've been busy.




See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment