Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Work Done

I managed to finish about 1/3 of my veil, and I still have all next week to work on it. But while waiting for a good chunk of it to etch, I made a new Steampunk pendant influenced by a friend that I met in Texas named Heather Wobbe. She was one of the cool Steampunks that took me out to the rave.




So this necklace is called Map of the Convergence of Time. It's sterling and brass.


Now I need to take some actually decent photos of it, but an academic all-nighter has me whiped for now.


See you space cowboy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment