Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mushroom Crown

So I started my mushroom crown and made great progress. Within two days, I finished the chasing, repousse, etching, piercing, and forming for half of the crown. I also started finished the chasing and repousse for the other half. So here's a picture of the finished copper half without the mushrooms or veil on it yet.






So that's my plan for Spring break....Finish this thing, and work on the stone mask for my grant. Woohooo break.







See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment