Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Me in Houston

Well, I just arrived home safely from my trip to the annual SNAG conference which was in Houston, TX this year. I have to say that this year was far more inspiring and educational for me than last. That's not to say that Philadelphia wasn't great, but I was far more open to to the information being presented to me. I spent some good time with Rickson Salkeld, had some great talked with Brigitte Martin, and experienced some great parties. Really, I have to thank Ryan, Heather, Phrog, Heather, and Erika for probably one of the funnest nights that I've had ina long time. I plan on bringing the massive amounts of notes and information that I picked up home and applying it to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment