Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Even More Progress

Well even more progress has been made on the veil. I started carving the new mushroom clusters which will be cast in brass. Here's a picture of how they will be soldered onto the crown itself.


I also came up with a possible title for the piece. I was thinking Dance With Me, Mushroom Queen. As stated previously, this piece is based entirely on the concept of self-medication, which I have personal experience with. This entire piece has specific personal meaning to me, so feedback isn't too overly required. But appreciated, still.




See you, space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment