Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Masks

So I decided to rebuild the plastic base of my mask. The first one wasn't crazy enough for me. I've been doing loads of research to gain a better understanding of "successful" masks, so here's some images from an awesome mask maker.

The artist's name is Monica Roxburgh for Portland. Her website is goblinart.com




























































So there you go. Some pretty pictures.
I'll have ALL weekend to pound out some research seeing as I officially have influenza of the oinking variety.
See you space cowboy.......




















No comments:

Post a Comment