Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Room in Frightworld


So I helped design (and build) a new room in one of the haunted houses in Frightworld. This room is in Phobiaz and is called The Boiler Room.


The room is obviously covered in pipes. The center walkway was built to allow for fog to flow through them and out of valves all over the place.
This is insider information, so don't share it.
See you space cowboy....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, sir. It was a bit of work, but it'll be real crazy when it's done. Should be done by Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Cherry. Yes I am.

    Sleep and food=overrated. Lol

    ReplyDelete