Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Award-Winning Piece Returns!

You may not know this, but I had a piece of jewelry in a competition this summer. My Steampunk pendant was entered into a state-wide competition through the NY State Fair. Well, I was luck enough to place 4th in the state.

Fourth may not sound big, but it's a great win for my first realy metal juried show.

A few years ago I placed first in the Fine Arts competition for drawing















I also placed for a photograph that I did. Well, it was actually 9 photographs taken on a track that I designed to get the pictures to line up.















So there's some history for you.










See you space cowboy........

No comments:

Post a Comment