Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

BLOG LIST

Just to alert every0ne that is still searching for classmates:

There's a blog list on the right side menu of this blog! It says "Followers Blogs" above it. They are links directly to every blog. There's 17 of them, which is pretty close to everyone.

Here is the list repeated:


Amanda Albertsson
Melissa Aldrich
Sally Avery
Jihea Eum
Brian Gouche
John Harris (Me)
Lizabeth Kelley
Sooja Lee
Alison Long
Jennifer Mook
Tara Nahabitian
Vincent Pontillo
Dorothy Rapp
Glen Stew
Rachel Timmins
Aric Verrastro
Pei-Chen Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment