Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blue October











So this past Wednesday, we went and saw one of my all-time favorite bands in a small venue in Rochester called the Water Street Music Hall. It was an amazing show. Nice and intimate.


Here's some pictures:







It really was an amazing set, and they played songs that I did not expect. They opened with Ugly Side, which is an awesome song. But they also played Come In Closer, X Amount of Words, and The End, which are songs that I did not expect to hear but was super happy to hear them. Especially X Amount of Words.


Definately check this band out if you get a chance. Look them up online, go to a show, whatever it takes. Their newest album, Approaching Normal, is an amazing album but I first heard them with their album Foiled, so I really highly-recommend that one.



See you space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment