Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Work Overseas

So I talked to one of the owners of Eerie Productions this morning. We are going back in session in a few weeks to plan for the upcoming season of Frightworld. But the more interesting part of the conversation was an offer to fly to London to work on a house in the old UK. As much as this is a dream come true for me, I had to turn down the offer to finish off school. I'm on my last semester of my Anthropology degree, so I figured that I can't stop in the home stretch. I will likely be heading overseas sooner rather than later, though, to work on some haunted productions within the next year or so, which would be the experience of a lifetime.


See you space cowboy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment