Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

TttW Needs Your Help!!!

Will the arrival of a new year (and new decade), Thrown to the Wolves has much in store for everyone!

New music is on its way with the release of the new album Reality. New merchandise, new web features, new media, and loads of new shows are soon to follow!

Currently, we are battling in the ArtVoice popularity contest, and we need your help to get us to win!

Help make our new year start on the right foot!

(You can hear us at throwntothewolves.com by the way)

VOTE NOW!!!!


[TttW Thanks You]


See you space cowboy......

No comments:

Post a Comment