Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Psychosis Mask: In Red

Well, I pulled the resin of the Psychosis mask out of the mold and it worked out pretty well. Some of it's thinner than I would have preferred, but I can make due with it and thickin it a bit.

The plan was to make it look like irritated, rashed skin over the wearer's healthy skin. I did not want a direct skin reference (as would have resulted using latex,) I wanted the skin to be armorish.




So there you go, the startings of the next mask. The next time I post a picture of this one, there will be much metalwork involved.


See you space cowboy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment