Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Site Updates

So there's a lot of new content and features on the site.

To start off, the image gallery has now been split into two separate galleries. A Conceptual Metalwork gallery and a Production Metalwork gallery. Both can be found through the Home page, and every other page, of JPHii.com. With the splitting of the galleries, there is also now a third gallery of Videos that can be accessed through the image galleries. You can also choose your media player on the Video gallery.

See you space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment