Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

SIAM Postcards

We (The officers of SIAM) have officially finished and put the order in for the first of two official SIAM postcards of 2010! SO we will now release the images to the masses!
(Front)


(Back)


So congrats to Vincent Pontillo for having both a piece and a photo credit on this postcard, as well as Aric Verrastro for his postcard debut. Also, I feel like an egomaniac congratulating myself here, but congrats to me for having a photo of my piece on the back of the card as well as designing the post card!

Oh yeah, and congratulations to Simon Frysz for being the only model on the post card.

Expect to see these within the next week in person!

See you space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment