Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Happy Customer!

I recieved an email the other day from a happy client. At the time, I was pretty tired from working overtime on production pieces for the upcoming sales. My morale and motivation was low, and this message really picked me up and allowed me to get that extra umph into my step and finish what I had set out to accomplish. So here is the message:

"Cheers on the tattoo. just for the record, since you went ahead and got the tattoo,I figure I should let you know that the necklace you gave me is one of maybe half a dozen pieces in my life I have totally fallen in love with and almost never take off. not because of some weird obsession with you, the artist, cause really I don't do that. just because the piece really strikes a chord with me on a number of levels. it's perfectly appropriate for the here and now and i totally ♥ it."


She also sent me a picture of the pieces that she is talking about, which is The Steampunk Pharaoh's Ankh. This is an image of her wearing it.
The tattoo that she is referring to in the message is the tattoo that I recently had done of the Steampunk Pharaoh's Ankh. This is a picture of that:
So anyway, we get little victories where we can. Take those victories and use them as fuel, because if you're doing it right, you'll need all the fuel you can get!
See you space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment