Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Production Work and the Variations

Well I've been working on production work for the annual student sale. I have a few different pieces for sale, and I am now beginning to work on some special variations of some of the pieces. So here's some pictures.



This is a picture of my basic line for the sale. Just the pieces as-as. All cast in sterling silver.



Now here is one of the basic post Gearrings. Sterling Silver gears on a sterling post. These were adjusted to make a specialty variation on the same design.
The specialty design is called "Tick-Tock #1," and is a one-of-a-kind pair made of sterling silver and brass. More variations will be in the make this week. The only way to get a hold of one of these specialty pairs is to go to the student sale this upcoming week. So show up!
See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment