Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Memento Mori Maximum Pictures

I took some new pictures of Memento Mori Maximum. The dark shots came out really well.

Here it is in normal lighting.


Here's three pictures of the crystals lit up. The far right and farm left pictures are during color changes. The center is an interesting one. I extended the exposure to about 6 seconds on the camera, causing all of the colors throughout the changes to combine to make a white-ish light. It definately does the chlorine crystals justice.





See you space cowboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment