Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Photos and a Contest!

The first pieces of 2012 are now added to the photo album on JPHii.com! So check it out!

Also, head over to Facebook and Like the True Survivors page! There's information up on how to win a special package that includes a poster, jeweler, and a copy of the book at the release on April 5, 2012 at 6PM in the Bacon Gallery: Upton 234 at Buffalo State College!

Here's a hint: You're looking for this card throughout Buffalo at different locations:








See you space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment