Who Am I?

My photo
I'm a designer of different types. I am a Metalsmithing major with a Photography and Graphic Design background. I also design haunted houses and props for America's Screampark, Frightworld. I play bass in a band called Thrown to the Wolves, too.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Book, Tumblr, and More

JPHii Design is now on Tumblr! So go ahead and follow on there!

jphii.tumblr.com

And now, it's about time to show a preview of the book, and the poster for the exhibition and book release!


First, here's a preview of the cover of the book! The True Survivors is coming out April 5 on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Lulu.

To celebrate the book and the metalwork done for it, there will be an exhibition from April 2-6 in the Bacon Gallery in Upton Hall at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. On April 5, the release date of the book, there will be a large reception from 6-9PM with special, one-night-only live performances at 7PM and 8PM.

See you, space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment